1. You must be over 18 to attend a class (unless a specified adult and child workshop)
2. Your place is only confirmed when full payment has been received.
3. Please note all intellectual property and copyright of tutorials is retained by Suzanne Millwood at Sunny Bunny Crafts. All tutorials are for personal use only, no reproduction of the tutorials is permitted.
4. In the event of a workshop being cancelled by Suzanne at Sunny Bunny Crafts an alternative class within a reasonable time period will be offered or a full refund given.
5. If your circumstances change and you can no longer attend the booked workshop the following options are available –
21 days or more notice prior to the workshop date – you may transfer onto another workshop for the same value.
21 days or less notice prior to workshop date – you are entitled to send someone in your place but please notify me of the change. If you are unable to attend and unable to send someone in your place then I will try to fill your place. If I cannot, no refund can be made and I cannot transfer you on another workshop.
6. Classes require a minimum number of people present and I reserve the right to cancel classes with an option for an alternative workshop or full refund.
Please note – Due to the nature of accessing the premises at my home (The Hut), these workshops are not suitable for those that have difficulty in using steps.
Click here to contact us